From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Using Skinning facility for custom components
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 23:50:19 GMT
> add your def. to the base-desktop.xss and maybe added some constants
> for that to SkinSelectors.java

Well, that's only if you're building new components for
inclusion in Trinidad.

If you're building your own components, then you'd put those
styles in a custom skin, and tell people to use that skin.

(This isn't totally satisfactory, since really you want to aggregate
your styles into all skins.  Jeanne is, I believe, working on
functionality that will enable that for custom component
developers.)

-- Adam