From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The right approach to define a view for multiple clients?
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:21:56 GMT
It depends.  For PDA vs. a desktop browser, you'll almost always
need separate pages - though it's very handy to be able to
view your PDA page in a browser at development time.

For one type of PDA versus another, the agent capabilities
are really handy for adjusting the layout to deal with
screen size, for example, so you can build one page
for multiple devices.

-- Adam