From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add HTML markup to a page?
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 04:35:46 GMT
I have very little experience with Clay, to be honest,
so I'd defer judgement there to someone with experience!
My limited experience does agree with your statement
of "xml-verbose".

IMO, though, any solution that leaves JSPs in the
picture is going to suffer from a lot of the problems
inherent in JSPs.  The solution isn't building
compositional layers on top of JSPs, it's building
up from scratch, which Facelets does (and does well).

-- Adam