From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Styling messages differently by severity
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 16:43:20 GMT
Dan,

The skinning system supports this but the components in Trinidad do
not.  We'll need to enhance the components to add the appropriate style
based on message type to the component.  The tricky part is this
wouldn't get updated unless the component was part of your partial
target.  I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I could look at adding this
functionality for you at some point.  It's just not going to be in the
near future.

If there are any volunteers to do this work, I can direct you on what
needs to be done.

Scott