From "Olivier Lafontaine" <olafonta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customizing required validator
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:01:00 GMT
I'm not sure if it works with trinidad, but with ADF Faces, you can add the
following to WEB-INF/adf-faces-config.xml to disable client side validation:

<client-validation-disabled>false</client-validation-disabled>

I've verified the XML schema used to validate trinidad configuration and the
element is supported. So why not try adding the above line in your
WEB-INF/trinidad-config.xml to see if it works the way you want it.

Olivier