From "Robert D. Morse" <rmo...@mdesignz.com>
Subject inputSuggestAjax
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 02:05:38 GMT
Hello,
I'm attempting to get some of the sandbox components, specifically
inputSuggestAjax,  working with Trinidad.  I have the taglib as
defined in the Wiki within WEB-INF, and the
GraphicImageDynamicComponentHandler and
InputSuggestAjaxComponentHandler classes available as well.  I
created a very simple page including the inputSuggestAjax tag, but
nothing gets displayed. I had this working within a MyFaces JSP so I
don't suspect it's a usage error.  A couple of questions:

1. Has anyone gotten this to work?  If so, a pointer to a solution
would be greatly appreciated.  Web searches turned up very little.
2. If not, if someone could give me some advice on where to look,
I'll be more than happy to run this issue down, and hopefully post a
solution.

Thanks!