From "Clemens Schneider" <clemens.schnei...@gmail.com>
Subject Differences in trinidad renderkits
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 09:36:46 GMT
Hi there,
while searching for info on ADF Faces and Trinidad, I came upon sources that
stated, that there are renderkits available for many different clients
(desktop, pda, mobile, telnet). Am I right, that Trinidad offers a renderkit
for desktop and pda "only"? Are the other renderkit mentioned commercial
additions from Oracle not donated to Apache? Does Trinidad handle
javascript-unaware clients, so to disable PPR for example?
Thanks in advance!

-clem