From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: af|panelBox ignores background color override
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:36:52 GMT
Also, you should take a look at the skin documentation. Some new panelBox
selectors were added to allow round edges and so on.

I found the problem. It's because the selectors inherited from simple get
stronger CSS priority than your. This is bad, I'll probably move those style
to minimal instead in order to prevent such issue from happening again.

~ Simon