From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: af|panelBox ignores background color override
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:13:20 GMT
Hmmm, try the following, it works fine for me:

af|panelBox::medium af|panelBox::body
{
  background-color: black;
}

However what you did should have worked as well. I'll try it locally come
back with either a patch, or a workaround. Did you clear your browser cache
when you changed the skin?

af|panelBox::body
{
  background-color: black;