From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customizing required validator
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 02:57:48 GMT
Lol, yeah I heard that, your demo charmed him, now let hope I can push
Trinidad a bit more over ADF Faces. I'm trying to push Maven, Trinidad and
Facelets all at the same time in a not always open source friendly
environment. :)

~ Simon

p.s. Btw, because of you I got to produce an inputListOfValues demo tomorrow
!