From d sanders <dsanders1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: page component and global buttons
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 18:13:55 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the info.  One option might be to make the
global buttons defined using a separate facet and then
have the nodeStamp facet represent the tabs as the
root of the navigation tree.

What do you mean by 'page template'?  Is this a
component or just a standard way of using individual
components together?

David

http://www.oracle.com/webapps/online-help/jdeveloper/10.1.3/state/content/navId.4/navSetId._/vtAnchor.global/vtTopicFile.jsf_apps%7Cadfcreate%7Caf_alay_pagecomponent%7Ehtml/