From d sanders <dsanders1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: page component and global buttons
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 02:50:18 GMT
Hi,

My reply to your message did not get put under the
right thread level (I am new to this mailing list
stuff).  Do you know why they decided to change the
behavior, and whether or not they understood the
consequences to the page component?  Are they phasing
out the page component for something that does the
same thing, only better?  (See my other reply via the
archive as to why the new way does not work.)

Regards,

David

http://www.oracle.com/webapps/online-help/jdeveloper/10.1.3/state/content/navId.4/navSetId._/vtAnchor.global/vtTopicFile.jsf_apps%7Cadfcreate%7Caf_alay_pagecomponent%7Ehtml/