From Sonja Löhr <sonjalo...@arcor.de>
Subject RE: MenuModel issues
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 09:24:22 GMT
Hi, Günther and Steve!

Thank you very much for your tips!

In the meanwhile I played around with the aliasList and it had indeed some
effect - on the starting page at least ;-).

In some document I also found a recommendation that the navigation-rules
also shoult reflect the very same thing, such that I should multiplicate my
navigation-cases for each submenu (most of them were mapped to "*").

 But do you really see any abstraction or even simplification if we specify
view-ids over and over again to get any possible state of the app displaying
the right menu options? Since I'm using Facelets I had subtemplate-specific
menu parts anyway (before trying trinidad), so it is just about the
"selected" style for me.

When I'll have successfully explored all the other interesting components,
I'll return to the menus, perhaps things will have changed completely in the
meanwhile ;-)

@Steve:
As you see in my other post, there is also an issue concerning skinning: The
get the "old" (??) selectors ...

Greetings !

sonja