From Sonja Löhr <sonjalo...@arcor.de>
Subject Skin Selectors and panelPage
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 07:55:14 GMT

Because of the problems with the MenuModel I now switched from <tr:page> to
The CSS selectors now are totally different and my customized skin styles
using the old-named selectors (like af|menuTabs) do not apply anymore.

Are the selectors I encounter with <tr:panelPage> newer ones that do not yet
apply to the auto-generated menu with <tr:page>? Or do I have to provide -
for example - af|navigationPane-bar-inactive-enabled (or so) AND as
af|menuTabs as well?

Thank you!

sonja