From Sonja Löhr <sonjalo...@arcor.de>
Subject MenuModel issues
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 11:04:23 GMT

Hi, all!

My first post - on my third day to trinidad.
I already read that I'm not the only one not understanding the MenuModel
stuff ...
My <tr:page> opens a submenu when I click a parent menu element, but if I'm
going further down in the hierarchy, all submenus vanish again?
Did someone understand what to do whith that "aliaslist" from the
example-faces-config?

And: Why is the "global menu" the root of the model hierarchy? Is there any
possibility to "start" the hierarcy in, say, the navigation1-facet? There
are some links I would like to have as "globalMenu", but these are no
starting points for navigating the hierarchy but merely things like
"logout", "help", ....

VERY confusing ....

Thanks for any hints, suggestions or samples!

sonja