From "Naresh Bhatia" <NBha...@sapient.com>
Subject RE: Using Dojo with Trinidad
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 23:12:20 GMT
BTW, forgot to answer your other question. Yes, I do plan to create a
custom component in Dojo. (Specifically a TreeTable component - I know
there is one in Trinidad, but as far as I can tell it does not do lazy

Naresh

-----Original Message-----
From: Naresh Bhatia [mailto:NBhatia@sapient.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2006 6:28 PM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Using Dojo with Trinidad

jMaki is on my TODO list to review. A cursory look suggests that it will
work with JSF (https://ajax.dev.java.net/usingFaces.html), but there is
no mention of ADF Faces or Trinidad. My question is specific to
Trinidad, because Trinidad seems to take over some of the events like
"onLoad" etc. thus potentially encroaching the Dojo turf. I am already
having several problems integrating Dojo with with Trinidad raw (see
some of my other posts today) - without using any frameworks, so I want
to be extra careful bringing other variables in. One thought that did
cross my mind is to NOT use Trinidad on pages where I want to use Dojo.
Anyway I am waiting on the experts in this group to enlighten me :-).

Naresh