From "Causevic, Dzenan" <dcause...@navisite.com>
Subject Can we use bean to specify id attribute value
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 19:20:53 GMT

I would like to specify the id attribute value with bean (like I do for actionListener, action,
and selected attributes) but my browser is throwing an error message complaining about this.

action="#{navigationTabsBean.getNavigationCase}" selected="#{navigationTabsBean.selectedLogin}"/>
action="#{navigationTabsBean.getNavigationCase}" selected="#{navigationTabsBean.selectedCodeOfCond}"/>

I would like to use id attributre like following

action="#{navigationTabsBean.getNavigationCase}" selected="#{navigationTabsBean.selectedLogin}"/>
actionListener="#{commandNavigationItem.navigationItemAction}" action="#{navigationTabsBean.getNavigationCase}"
selected="#{navigationTabsBean.selectedCodeOfCond}"/>

Is this possible or does the id attribute must be hard coded like in the code on the top?