From "Causevic, Dzenan" <dcause...@navisite.com>
Subject RE: Opening link in a new external window
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:32:47 GMT

It's not working correctly. The link is not opening in an external new window but in the very
same window. Am I using a wrong syntax. Should <tr:commandLink ..> be included necessarily
within <tr:panelGroup ..> etc. Can I use Trinidad tags interchangably with core JSF
tags? Here is the code:

<%@page contentType="text/html"%>
<%@page pageEncoding="UTF-8"%>

<%@taglib prefix="f" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"%>
<%@taglib prefix="h" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"%>
<%@taglib prefix="tr" uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad"%>
<%@taglib prefix="trh" uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/html"%>

<f:view>
    <trh:html>
            <trh:head title="Client Login/Register - Home">
                <link href="/seekerreg/stylesheet/stylesheet.css" rel="stylesheet">

            </trh:head>

            <trh:body>
                <h:panelGrid columnClasses="contentTD" title="Home" styleClass="contentTable">

                      <h:panelGroup>
                          <%--<h:commandLink style="margin-left:10px;" action="passwordRetr"
value="Forgot your password?" />--%>
useWindow="true"/>
                      </h:panelGroup>
                </h:panelGrid>