From "Causevic, Dzenan" <dcause...@navisite.com>
Subject Opening link in a new external window
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:32:23 GMT

I am using <h:commandLink style="margin-left:10px;" action="passwordRetr" value="Forgot
your password?" /> as a link to the Password Retrieval page, however I want to open it
in a new external window with specified position, height and widht like I would use to do
with regular HTML <a href="javascript:OpenUp(list of arguments...)"> where OpenUp would
be a Java Script function that opens a new window.
How do I implement this same approach using JSF tag <h:commandLink...> mentioned above?

passwordRetr is defined in navigation-faces.xml as following:
<navigation-rule>
        <from-view-id>/jsp/registration/loginJSF.jsp</from-view-id>
        <navigation-case>
            <from-outcome>passwordRetr</from-outcome>
            <to-view-id>/jsp/registration/passwordRetrJSF.jsp</to-view-id>
        </navigation-case>
</navigation-rule>