From "Causevic, Dzenan" <dcause...@navisite.com>
Subject RE: Tabs menu navigation
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:45:45 GMT
The example on how to set up navigation on Trinidads documentation page is using org.apache.myfaces.trinidaddemo.nav.NavigationModelAdapter
class however I can't even find this class in my library distributions.

What is this documentation reffering to, does anybody know?
Do I have to substitute this class with some other name?

<managed-bean>
    <managed-bean-name>navigationModel</managed-bean-name>
    <managed-bean-class>org.apache.myfaces.trinidaddemo.nav.NavigationModelAdapter</managed-bean-class>
    <managed-bean-scope>session</managed-bean-scope>
    <managed-property>
      <property-name>model</property-name>
      <value>#{viewIdNavigationModel}</value>
    </managed-property>
    <managed-property>
      <property-name>aliasList</property-name>
      <list-entries>
        <value-class>java.lang.String</value-class>
        <value>/components/navmodel/page_p1.jspx</value>
        <value>#{navItem_a2b1.viewId}</value>
        <value>/components/navmodel/page_p2.jspx</value>
        <value>#{navItem_a2b1.viewId}</value>
        <value>/components/navmodel/page_p3.jspx</value>
        <value>#{navItem_a2b1.viewId}</value>
        <value>/components/navmodel/page_p4.jspx</value>
        <value>#{navItem_a2b1.viewId}</value>
      </list-entries>
    </managed-property>