From "Causevic, Dzenan" <dcause...@navisite.com>
Subject Tabs menu navigation
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:51:48 GMT
I am trying to create a tabs menu navigation on the top of the page with
navigationPane component and I am pretty new to Trinidad project. I have
placed tabs physically on the page and made them look visually the way I
want. Now I need to make them functional, clicking on them should allow
me to navigate through the pages. I started reading Trinidads
documentation on this, and I would like to use approach with panelPage
and navigation components that use navigation model and a single
commandNavigationItem child. Is there some tutorial step-by-step on how
to do this (documentation provides just a general idea)?

Dzenan Causevic

Software Web Developer

NaviSite, Inc.

Syracuse, NY