From "Causevic, Dzenan" <dcause...@navisite.com>
Subject RE: Trinidad replaces ADF Faces?
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:55:53 GMT
That's exactly what I was trying to tell you.

Dzenan Causevic
Software Web Developer
NaviSite, Inc.
Syracuse, NY
(315) 453-2912 x5346

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Smith [mailto:unobriani@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 3:51 PM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Trinidad replaces ADF Faces?

Yeah the Oracle Forum for JDeveloper stinks when it comes to ADF Faces.
can see what you mean.  I posted a few questions on there and never got
anything either.  I just wish I would have found this list sooner too.

-Brian

On 10/12/06, Causevic, Dzenan <dcausevic@navisite.com> wrote:

> Maybe I used a wrong word "documented" in place of "supported".
> I posted this same question with this issue to their discussion list
and
> nobody gave me any answer for a week. That's what I mean.
>
> Interestingly enough, even that answer was finally found for me but
here
> at TRINIDAD. So for me, even that fact speaks for itself. At this
> discussion list I even find the answers for something beyond this
> project. For me that's a definitely a place to stay. Bye, bye ADF
> Faces...
>
> Dzenan Causevic
> Software Web Developer
> NaviSite, Inc.
> Syracuse, NY
> (315) 453-2912 x5346

That
> > library file was missing, I was searching for it to try with it, and
> > couldn't find it until now.
> >
> > Now I am happily engaged with Trinidad and have no intention of
going
> > back. I still think ADF Faces was badly documented if I couldn't
> resolve
> > this issue.
> >
> > I personally think Trinidad for the above reasons (damn
adf-share.jar

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/jdev/htdocs/adfjsf.ht
> > ml
> > The ADFShare jar is in with the demo application that comes with it
(
> > adf-faces-demo.war)
> > WEB-INF/lib/adf-share-3549S.jar
> >
> > On 10/12/06, Causevic, Dzenan <dcausevic@navisite.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > It was probably then ADFShare.jar because I never could find that
> > file.
> > > I was suspecting it might be the reason but I did not get that
> library
> > > with my regular distribution. I only got API and IMPL ones. Where
> did
> > > you get ADFShare.jar anyway?
> > >
> > > Bug was manifested in a following way: I could compile and build
the
> > > project, however in order to run it I had to remove IMPL jar. Once
> > > removed it, I could run the project but <%@taglib%> directive did
> not
> > > work so it was like a magic circle.
> > >
> > > Dzenan Causevic