From Christoph Lassner <Christoph.Lass...@esg.de>
Subject Antwort: Re: No Grammer available for "http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 06:41:19 GMT
You're absolutely right, sorry, answered a bit quickly. However, you have
to register ADF Faces (or Trinidad, don't know which one you're using) as
default-render-kit in faces-config.xml. I'll send you some examples:

web.xml:
 <?xml version="1.0"?>
<web-app version="2.4" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
 xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation=
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
 <description>Facelets Trinidad Example</description>
 <display-name>trinidad</display-name>
 <context-param>
  <param-name>javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX</param-name>
  <param-value>.xhtml</param-value>
 </context-param>
 <context-param>
  <param-name>facelets.REFRESH_PERIOD</param-name>
  <param-value>2</param-value>
 </context-param>
 <context-param>
  <param-name>facelets.DEVELOPMENT</param-name>
  <param-value>true</param-value>
 </context-param>
 <context-param>
  <param-name>javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD</param-name>
  <param-value>client</param-value>
 </context-param>
 <context-param>
  <param-name>com.sun.faces.validateXml</param-name>
  <param-value>true</param-value>
 </context-param>
 <context-param>
  <param-name>com.sun.faces.verifyObjects</param-name>
  <param-value>true</param-value>
 </context-param>
 <context-param>
  <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.ALTERNATE_VIEW_HANDLER</
param-name>
  <param-value>com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler</param-value>
 </context-param>
 <filter>
  <filter-name>trinidad</filter-name>
  <filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter</
filter-class>
 </filter>
 <filter-mapping>
  <filter-name>trinidad</filter-name>
  <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
 </filter-mapping>
 <servlet>
  <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
  <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
 </servlet>
 <servlet>
  <servlet-name>resources</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.ResourceServlet</
servlet-class>
 </servlet>
 <servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>*.jsf</url-pattern>
 </servlet-mapping>
 <servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>resources</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/adf/*</url-pattern>
 </servlet-mapping>
 <welcome-file-list>
  <welcome-file>/index.html</welcome-file>
 </welcome-file-list>
 <login-config>
  <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
 </login-config>
</web-app>

faces-config.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE faces-config PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD JavaServer
Faces Config 1.1//EN"

"http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-facesconfig_1_1.dtd">
<faces-config>
<!-- navigation rules, managed beans, etc. //-->

<application>
  <!-- Use the Trinidad RenderKit -->
  <default-render-kit-id>
    org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.core
  </default-render-kit-id>
</application>
</faces-config>

Should work with these... :-)

Regards
Chris

Samba <saasira@gmail.com> schrieb am 05.09.2006 08:33:00:

> Thank you Chris,for your reply.
>
> But Mr. Adam Winer of oracle , who contributed adf-facelets.jar library,
> says that we should not configure  Facelets ViewHandler in faces config
as
> it would cause a conflict between ADF Faces viewhandler and that of
> facelets.
>
> referring to you the post by Adam:
>
> https://facelets.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?listName=users&msgNo=451
>
> Did I infer it wrongly?
>  if so please  suggest me what I should do.
>
> thaning you,
> Samba.
>

> On 9/4/06, Christoph Lassner <Christoph.Lassner@esg.de> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Samba,
> >
> > correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the facelets view-handler
should
> > be registered in faces-config.xml, like this:
> >
> > <application>
> >   <view-handler>com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler</view-handler>
> > </application>
> >
> > Regards
> > Chris
> >

> > Samba <saasira@gmail.com> schrieb am 05.09.2006 08:18:28:
> >
> > > Hello everybody,
> > >
> > > Can any one  help me why I'm getting a warning in my
editor(JDeveloper),