From Christoph Lassner <Christoph.Lass...@esg.de>
Subject Re: No Grammer available for "http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 10:25:58 GMT
Yes, you can. In the last weeks, we had a look at quite a lot of
technologies to upgrade the UI of our application.  I was responsible for
the search and presentation. Trinidad was chosen as the most promising one
and will propably soon be integrated in the project. However this is at
present not yet 100% sure, because our time is limited and Trinidad is not
yet finished. But this will soon be decided and then I will add company and
project to the site.

Greetings to California or whatever beautiful place you're staying now ;-)
Chris