From Christoph Lassner <Christoph.Lass...@esg.de>
Subject Antwort: Re: No Grammer available for "http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 10:06:51 GMT
The validation for the Taglibs is standard, but somehow still facelets are
not registered properly in your conf files. I created a how-to for enabling
adf-faces in a web-application for our project, I will send this to your
email-adress. Additionally a war file is in the zip with a simple sample
application that uses ADF with facelets. In this application also a
template is used, but absolutely basic. However, it shows how to configure
and work with this combination. Because this is a complete project (lib
folder included) the zip is about 6MB. Hope you can receive this.

Chris

Samba <saasira@gmail.com> schrieb am 05.09.2006 11:42:42:

> The following are  the  warnings I'm getting  in the log window.
>
> com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentRule warnAttr
> WARNING: /home.jspx @14,60 xmlns:ui="http:/java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
> Property 'ui' is not on type:
> oracle.adf.view.faces.component.core.CoreDocument
>
> And when I kept <af:panelHorizontal>  I got the Facelets Error message
Face

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Facelets_with_Trinidadis
> > specifically for Trinidad, it won't work with ADF Faces.
> >
> > Difference: with ADF Faces you'll additionally need the
adf-facelets.jar