From "Markus Heinisch" <Markus.Heini...@trivadis.com>
Subject AW: tr:inputText Skinning Question
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:02:38 GMT
Hi Simon,

Thanks for your reply.

Currently, it is about required fields, but you know, it depends on the customer. ;-)
Does it mean I can't do that?
Do you have a workaround for my problem?

I'm surprised by the fact that the parent component panelFromLayout affects the styling of
its children.
Is it a design strategy, a side effect of using CSS, or just a bug?
Today, I have some trouble with Trinidad skinning because I can't predict the impact when
I change a skin selector. Sorry to say that, I know you guys are doing your best!

Thanks,
Markus

Markus Heinisch

Dipl.-Inform.