From "Markus Heinisch" <Markus.Heini...@trivadis.com>
Subject tr:inputText Skinning Question
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:16:35 GMT
Hi,

I want to paint the background color of a tr:inputText depending of some state:

              label="#{bindings.Title.label}"
           required="#{bindings.Title.mandatory}"
         styleClass="#{bindings.Title.mandatory ? 'required' : 'nonrequired'" />

I read in an posting some weeks ago that I can use the af|inputText::content selector. I tried
following definition:

.required af|inputText::content{
  background-color: red;
}

It works when the tr:inputText is *not* used inside of a tr:panelFormLayout!
But most of the time I use a tr:panelFormLayout parent for all my input components.

I tried the following definition:

.required af|panelFormLayout::content-cell af|inputText::content{
  background-color: red;
}

Does not paint my inputText inside the panelFormLayout!
Of course, using

af|panelFormLayout::content-cell af|inputText::content{
  background-color: red;
}

paints all inputs red inside of a paneFormLayout.

How can I style the background color of an input inside of a panelFormLayout depending on
a state?

Any hints are welcome!

Thanks,
Markus