From "Markus Heinisch" <Markus.Heini...@trivadis.com>
Subject Trinidad and ADF
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:45:16 GMT
Hi,
is anyone using Trinidad with ADF  (data binding feature)?
What are your experiences?

I'm having some trouble using that technology mix:

1.) When opening a dialog in a popup, a NPE occurs.
2.) When starting a Trinidad/ADF app in tomcat 5.x, I get an exception:

SCHWERWIEGEND: Class : oracle.adf.controller.faces.lifecycle.ADFPhaseListener not found.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oracle/adfinternal/view/faces/model/binding/FacesBindingDefFactoryImpl
        at oracle.adf.controller.faces.lifecycle.ADFPhaseListener.<clinit>(ADFPhaseListener.java:463)

The ADFPhaseListener references an ADF Faces internal class , but I need that class to use
the ADF data binding :-(

Please, share your experiences.

Thanks,
Markus