From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject tr:treeTable vs. tr:table
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 23:09:09 GMT
Am I right in thinking that there is no way to get a treeTable to
display multiple undisclosed rows at the root level? Since TreeModel
extends CollectionModel, it seems intuitively logical to assume that
this would work, but I can't seem to get it to.

What I need to do is display a table of data, where each row can have
children. The data is hierarchical, so using a tr:table with detail
items isn't really adequate. But only being able to display one row
at the top level isn't appropriate either.

Is there anything that gives me the best of both? Or a way to use
treeTable in the way I want?
--
Laurie Harper
Open Source advocate, Java geek: http://www.holoweb.net/laurie