From G√ľnther, Thorsten <Thorsten.Guent...@medocino.de>
Subject AW: Problem with af:table inside tomahawk tree2
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 07:29:04 GMT
Hi Jeantine!

I assume the problem is that tree2 is not standard (in the sense of being part of the JSF-spec).

Regards,
Thorsten

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jeantine Mankelow [mailto:jeantine@corp.peace.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 25. September 2006 08:35
An: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Problem with af:table inside tomahawk tree2

So you don't think that there is anyway we could modify the tree2
component to make this possible?
It is just that we really want the tr:table functionality everywhere,
but we also want to use the t:tree2 functionality as we have different
types of nodes to display.

I would also recommend that you change section 2.1 of your FAQ page as I
think in it's current state I think it is slightly misleading.  I would
have thought I could use any tr component with any standard component

      2.1. Can I use standard Faces tags with Apache Trinidad?

Yes; all standard Faces tags can be used with Apache Trinidad. You can
even use <h:form> instead of <af:form> without losing any Apache
Trinidad functionality.