From Günther, Thorsten <Thorsten.Guent...@medocino.de>
Subject AW: Navigation rules not working with Facelets
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:47:23 GMT
> Hey,
> Thorsten,
> I'm not a Non-believer, my friend, I will accept using a technology after
> trying it out exaustively, and only once I'm confident that I can use it
> with out any difficulty,will I recommenf using for our  project.

That was not meant to be an insult. The articles there are IMHO a good and compact resource
for JSF-newbies like us for getting things done like action calling and for getting an understanding
of the overall technology. I personally believed in JSF before I found these articles. :)

Regards,
Thorsten