From Günther, Thorsten <Thorsten.Guent...@medocino.de>
Subject AW: First click on command fails if PPR occurred beforehand, more elaborated
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:32:14 GMT
Yes! Tested ok. That's a workaround. Thank you very much for your help, Rob. By now it seems
sufficient to give id's to all commands, but I'm still experimenting.

Matthias: Should I supplement this to the Facelets wiki-page? (http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Facelets_with_Trinidad)

Regards,
Thorsten

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Robert Stokes [mailto:rstokes@fs.fed.us]
Gesendet: Samstag, 9. September 2006 00:21
An: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: First click on command fails if PPR occurred beforehand, more elaborated

Thorsten,

I have seen this problem with adf faces and facelets, and if I remember it
was cause by duplicate ids begin created for the components. I think the
fix was to specify ids for all components.

Hope this helps,

Rob Stokes

Günther, Thorsten <Thorsten.Guenther@medocino.de> wrote on 09/08/2006
04:10:46 PM: