From Samba <saas...@gmail.com>
Subject <af:panelHorizontal> and <af:selectManyChoice> components not working with facelets
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 07:44:57 GMT
Hi! all,

I'm getting an error while using <af:panelHorizontal> and
<af:selectManyChoice> components.

The trace says:

/allcomponents.jspx @22,59 <af:selectManyCheckbox> Tag Library supports
namespace: http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces<http://hydwin01.prapansol.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces>,
but no tag was defined for name: selectManyCheckbox

/allcomponents.jspx @22,59 <af:panelHorizontal> Tag Library supports
namespace: http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces<http://hydwin01.prapansol.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces>,
but no tag was defined for name: panelHorizontal

And in the adf-facelets.jar  META-INF/adf-core.taglib.xml,
I couldn't find tag description for  the above mentioned components.

Did  Mr.Adam Winer not povided the tags for theses components, or should I
get any latest version of the jar file?

Mine is only of August release.

Can anyone help me?
Thamking you,