From Samba <saas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Navigation rules not working with Facelets
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:08:50 GMT
Hi!  Matthias,

The following is the code I'm using:

<ui:define name="topmenu">
<ul>

 <af:commandLink text="Home" action="home"/>
</ul>

</ui:define>

in faces-config.xml,
 I added the  navigation rule as below:

 <navigation-rule>
    <from-view-id>/PageOne.jspx</from-view-id>
    <navigation-case>
      <from-outcome>home</from-outcome>
      <to-view-id>/Home.jspx</to-view-id>
    </navigation-case>
  </navigation-rule>

With  direct refence  to the pages it is working and that too with  HTML
anchor tag it's woking , but not with <af:commandLink>  or
<af:commandButton>

Is there any  special syntax for getting navigation  rules/ ADF
CommandLink/Button working?

Thanking you,
Samba.

--