From Samba <saas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <af:table> not working with Facelets
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 06:26:34 GMT
Hi! Matthias,

I'm trying to display a Databound table(using Toplink and Session beans) on
a Facelets page. I'm getting the table displayed in pages that does not
contain Facelets usage, but getting Access denied  in pages  using facelets.

I'm puzzeled here.
It's not even giving any error.

Thanks for your reply,
hope you solve my problem