From Samba <saas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No Grammer available for "http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 02:37:02 GMT
Hi! All,
ADF Table not working with Facelets. It's giving me Access denied message
for table components.
Can any one tell me how to get ADF Table components  working with Facelets?
Further,
I found that <af:panelHorizontal> is not working with Facelets, saying the
facelets supporting version of that tag  is not writtten.
Are  there any other components  in ADF Faces that do not have facelets
supporting  tags?
Thanking you ,
Samba.

--