From Samba <saas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No Grammer available for "http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 11:06:27 GMT
Hi! Matthias,
I  ran the page with the code you have given with tr:document replaced by
af:document

But I got

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find FacesContext
	at javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.doStartTag(UIComponentTag.java:405)
	at oracle.adf.view.faces.webapp.UIXComponentTag.doStartTag(UIXComponentTag.java:85)
	at _untitled_jspx._jspService(_untitled_jspx.java:47)
	[/untitled.jspx]
Earlier I got the output but, the align ment went wrong , and also
when I tried to use it as a template  The chiild page is not
inheriting the lay out given in Parent(template)page.

Okey,
I'll abandon that. lease tell me how to accomplish this using the new
syntax, I dindn't change the web.xml file or faces-confi.xml

But it gave me no faces context error.
further, the JDeveloper is  pointing me that <af:document cannot be
the parent element.

I'm in a fix,  now.

Seeking your help,
Samba.