From Samba <saas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No Grammer available for "http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 09:42:42 GMT
The following are  the  warnings I'm getting  in the log window.

com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentRule warnAttr
WARNING: /home.jspx @14,60 xmlns:ui="http:/java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
Property 'ui' is not on type:
oracle.adf.view.faces.component.core.CoreDocument

And when I kept <af:panelHorizontal>  I got the Facelets Error message Face
lets Support  oracle.adf.view.faces but no taglib available  for
<af:panelhorizontal>

So,
it is checkng  for  validation of the tags.
But I'm not getting the  templating behaviour, that is I gave the template a
green colur  , but this  coloour is not reflected in the child page.
Most importantly, alignment is going too bad, and also the Facelets tags are
not being conveted into HTML in the final page that is rendered.

It's been a nightmare for me to figute out  what is going  wrong!
Hope you can help me,
regards,
Samba.

--