From Samba <saas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No Grammer available for "http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 06:33:00 GMT
Thank you Chris,for your reply.

But Mr. Adam Winer of oracle , who contributed adf-facelets.jar library,
says that we should not configure  Facelets ViewHandler in faces config as
it would cause a conflict between ADF Faces viewhandler and that of
facelets.

referring to you the post by Adam:

https://facelets.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?listName=users&msgNo=451

Did I infer it wrongly?
 if so please  suggest me what I should do.

thaning you,
Samba.

--
Vuntaanu...