From Samba <saas...@gmail.com>
Subject No Grammer available for "http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 06:18:28 GMT
Hello everybody,

Can any one  help me why I'm getting a warning in my editor(JDeveloper),
I have   added all the neceesay elements in web.xml(viz, facelets
ViewHandler, default suffix for jspx pages, view mapping for xhtml page,etc)
I'm not getting any errors, but not getting the alignmeent either.

Suppose,
if I keep  <ui:insert> in a table  so that the content in <ui:insert>
should come in footer, it is going some where randomly,
and when I see the  HTML source in the browser window , I found that the
facelets tags are not converted into HTML.
So,
where am I missing?

Thanking you in advance,
Samba.