From Böhringer Jochen <Jochen.Boehrin...@tcc-products.de>
Subject AW: Problem combining trinidad and facelets
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:55:33 GMT
Hello Simon,

thanks for your hint. Now I switched to this code. But I get the message

no tag was defined for name: nodeStamp

Also switching to f:nodeStamp does not help:

<f:nodeStamp> Tag Library supports namespace: http://java.sun.com/jsf/core, but no tag
was defined for name: nodeStamp

What am I missing?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="yes" ?>

      xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"

      xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"

      xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"

      xmlns:tr="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad"

      xmlns:trh="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/html"

      xmlns:c="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"

      title="#{navigationControler.activePageTitle}">

                  <f:facet name="navigation1">

value="#{navigationControler.menuItemList}">

                                         shortDesc="#{menuItem.id}" selected="#{menuItem.selected}"

                                         action="redirect.main" disabled="#{menuItem.disabled}">

                                         <f:actionListener

                                               type="de.tccproducts.dprs.webapp.navigation.NavigationHandler"
/>

                  </f:facet>

      <ui:debug />

Regards