From "Daniel Hannum" <dhan...@quovadx.com>
Subject Problems using a single global form
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 20:00:36 GMT
Are there any ADF components that _don't_ work inside a form? These
might include components that create their own forms.

I ask because I'm considering a templating mechanism where I have one
global form in a template and all of my clients write their own pages
inside it, but they don't control the template. This feels constricting
because they have no choice but to be in the form. Do you know of any
ADF components that could cause problems with such an arrangement?

Thanks

Dan