From "Daniel Hannum" <dhan...@quovadx.com>
Subject autoSubmit across forms
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:13:57 GMT
Is it possible to use autoSubmit/partialTriggers across forms? I have
one form in a common facelets template where you select an item from a
selectOneChoice. The page itself contains another form. I want items in
the page form to update when the header dropdown is changed.

I set autoSubmit="true" on the selectOneChoice at the top, and I set
partialTrigger="formName:id" on the component down below, but it doesn't
update.

Seems like that should be the right way to do it. What am I doing wrong?
Or is this not supported?