From "Daniel Hannum" <dhan...@quovadx.com>
Subject RE: panelHorizontal> and <af:selectManyChoice> components not working with facelets
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:42:51 GMT
The latest Trinidad in svn fixes this. I have the same problem because
I'm using the version from the original Apache drop, which has this bug.

Because of timeframes at my company, I'm waiting to for a stable
version, maybe post-Incubator, but if you can upgrade to one of the
snapshot releases of Trinidad, it will fix your problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Samba [mailto:saasira@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 3:45 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: <af:panelHorizontal> and <af:selectManyChoice> components not
working with facelets

Hi! all,

I'm getting an error while using <af:panelHorizontal> and
<af:selectManyChoice> components.

The trace says:

/allcomponents.jspx @22,59 <af:selectManyCheckbox> Tag Library supports
namespace:
http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces<http://hydwin01.prapansol.com/exchweb/
bin/redir.asp?URL=http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces>,
but no tag was defined for name: selectManyCheckbox

/allcomponents.jspx @22,59 <af:panelHorizontal> Tag Library supports
namespace:
http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces<http://hydwin01.prapansol.com/exchweb/
bin/redir.asp?URL=http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces>,
but no tag was defined for name: panelHorizontal

And in the adf-facelets.jar  META-INF/adf-core.taglib.xml,
I couldn't find tag description for  the above mentioned components.

Did  Mr.Adam Winer not povided the tags for theses components, or should
get any latest version of the jar file?

Mine is only of August release.

Can anyone help me?
Thamking you,