From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NullPointer when using dynamic actionListener type
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:20:32 GMT
Markus,

here is some doc for forEach and iterator from our homepage

http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_iterator.html

http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_forEach.html

One question, can you add "TCC" to this wiki page
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Companies_using_Trinidad

would be great,
-Matthias

--