From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting external context parameters from the ResourceLoader
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 05:55:34 GMT
Hi Stevan,

I think this is related to mike elges' email on dev list.
Let's move the discussion there.

Btw. please do no cross-postings, means mailing to multiple
@foo.apache.org mailing lists.

Thanks,
Matthias

On 9/11/06, Stevan Malesevic <stevan.malesevic@oracle.com> wrote:
>  All, we are facing one issue in the current ResourceLoader mechanism. The issue is that
resource loader does not have access to the underlying servlet object which means it can not
access external context initialization parameters. We need this feature to be able to pull
in some initialization parameters from the web.xml into ResourceLoader to correct configure
it.  The bottom line is that we need support from Trinidad for this feature. Does anyone have
preference how to resolve the issue? One idea was to pass a map of init params into resource
loader.  Thanks, Stevan

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: