From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: No Grammer available for "http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 10:57:03 GMT
We asked the Apache Incubator PMC for a m1-release of our plugins, on
which Trinidad depends. After that milestone release has been approved
we will work on getting a milestone release out for Trinidad.
Undergoing the incubation means, no *real* release, only milestone,
which is pretty much OK for us (the Trinidad team).

The page "Companies using T." is also for motivating companies to look
at Trinidad, even it's incubator / milestone.

-Matthias