From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: No Grammer available for "http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 10:12:55 GMT
Samba,

I am not really sure, what's going on at your problem.
I recommend to use Trinidad. Look at [1].

I also saw that you use

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<jsp:root xmlns:jsp="http://java.sun.com/JSP/Page" version="2.0"
         xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
         xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
         xmlns:af="http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces"
         xmlns:afh="http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces/html"
         xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets">
 <jsp:output omit-xml-declaration="true" doctype-root-element="HTML"
             doctype-system="http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"
             doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"/>
 <jsp:directive.page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8"/>
 <f:view>
   <afh:html>
     <af:form>

that contains:
<jsp:root xmlns:jsp="http://java.sun.com/JSP/Page" version="2.0"
         xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
         xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
         xmlns:af="http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces"
         xmlns:afh="http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces/html"
         xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets">
 <jsp:output omit-xml-declaration="true" doctype-root-element="HTML"
             doctype-system="http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"
             doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"/>
 <jsp:directive.page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8"/>
 <f:view>

that is JSP code. In Facelets not needed. Can you overhaul that ?
also you can get rid of "f:view"

a simple (Trinidad) xhtml page looks like:

   xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
   xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
   xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
   xmlns:tr="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad"
   title="Facelets">

no ugly JSP code. Sexy isn't it?

NOTE! af:document is available in ADF Faces too

-Matthias

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Facelets_with_Trinidad

--
Matthias Wessendorf