From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADF/Trinidad CoreRenderKit interferes with Shale Remoting
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 01:59:46 GMT
Bill,

Could you submit a JIRA issue with this as a patch?
createResponseStream() isn't implemented because back
when I wrote that class, I hadn't come across any use
for ResponsStreams...  no idea why Shale even bothers
using ResponseStreams instead of plain OutputStreams...
But I'd be very happy to fix this one up now!

-- Adam