From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with af:table inside tomahawk tree2
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:42:14 GMT
I don't think this could work;  t:tree2 doesn't know anything about
the tr:table, so it doesn't know to save and restore the stamp
state on its behalf.  For now, I think you'd have to use pairs:  tr:table
with tr:tree, t:tree2 with t:table.  Once out of incubator, coming
up with a more generic strategy so that all of the MyFaces iteration
components can contain all of the components would be a
very Good Thing.

-- Adam